Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Match

listen
Your life is a cosmic battlefield.
You can decide in which camp you play.
Don’t count on friendly match,
the enemy of your soul wants to catch you,
who don’t look as an enemy on Him and you,
the one whose self-esteem is
offended by only your existence.
Because I am in that place from where he fell out.
he cannot get back into the victorious team.
That’s why he try to do his best to take revenge with your life on Jesus.
The goal of the enemy is
your Final decay.

He doesn’t select between his tricks, dodges,
he customizes my temptations personally.
Sometimes he kicks up, your bone brokes,
with evil smiles he kicks his goals.
He washes you off the field with protection,
if you survive it, you can sit up only on stretcher.
For defense ask Him, 
He commands to his angels about you, but if conceites yourself,
He lets you to learn from your mistakes.
With Him you cannot win your match.
My captain keeps me going,
He shields me with his promises,
Advices for not to lose my way.
He prepares my soul on team game
at our tactical meetings.
I get my appropriate balls from him, if I ask.
He also prepared our ancestors,
You can read in the chronicles of the victorious team, 
you can analize it, examine it,
How you can use it for your situations.
You can know that: he moves on home field.
As midfielder I get my goal passings from him.

He gives your mate in the battle’s of your life,
with whom you go to your fights.
Learning from lost games,
knowing well in real situations,
after all the real aim of the game is that:
through the matches of our life,
at the end of the championship, at the gala,
not the enemy should stand on the platform.
Your gold ball you can take over from him,
which is made by not you
but personally by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment